Information on the Corona protection measures
Participation in the face to face event of the International Patient Safety Conference in the Careum Auditorium is only possible with a Covid certificate. The following measures apply: tested, recovered or vaccinated. Details about the Covid certificate can be found on the FOPH website. Please remember to bring a photo ID document as identification.
- Simultaneous interpretation Never Events Congress 2021: German <> English <> French <> Italian
- Simultaneous interpretation CIRRNET meeting 2021: German <> French <> Italian
|Main day and post-conference event (18/19 November 2021):||on-site attendance||450 CHF|
|on-site attendance for students||70 CHF|
|Main day only (18 November 2021):||on-site attendance||300 CHF|
|on-site attendance for students||50 CHF|
|online-attendance||free of charge|
|Early bird discount (up to 31 July):||1- 10% early bird discount on the conference fee for bookings up to 31 July||(except for the prices for students and doctoral candidates)|
|For CIRRNET members:||20% reduction|
|Networking dinner (18 November 2021):||Menü mit Fleisch||130 CHF|
|Menu with meat||105 CHF|
- If a face-to-face event is not possible due to the Corona pandemic, an online-only event will be ensured. The difference between the attendance and online conference fee would be refunded.
- Conference fees will be refunded minus a processing fee of CHF 50 for cancellations by 31 October.
- It applies «first come first served».
- Registration deadline: 31 October 2021
The Patient Safety Foundation has arranged booking contingents at special conditions with several hotels. Therefore, hotel bookings should be sent to us by mid-October at the latest (block booking availability).
How to get there
Further travel information:
Information for international travellers: